Tuesday 16 August 2011

My latest shopping trip...

I neipped out for an hour this morning, just to get some fresh air- oh boy, what a mistake!! I thought i would go to my favourite shop Dunelm Mill!!


I love that place!!!


Here is what i bought...



Those cute scissors- i am going to keep them just for my crafts- aren't they gorgeous??
I love anything Cath Kidstonesque- and blue polka dots are just the ticket!

The gorgoeus purple kitchen scales- they are fairly small, and are gorgeous purple shiny glass!

The two little charms with keys on- they were just too cute to leave behind- im thinking of making a bag charm with them, or maybe just attaching them to the zips on my bags? Im not sure yet.

The lovely butterfly vellum paper was a gift from my friend- Thanks Becka xx... i love anything with butterflies on... this will make some lovely filofax dividers- yey!! What a lovely surprise to come home to this morning!

I also got some oilcloth in sage green with white spots on (again reminding me of CK)- it was a bargain! £1.50 for 0.7meters... im going to try and make a purse, and toiletry bag with it-
wish me luck!

I will take this opportunity to show you my new bag- which my OH is getting me for my birthday!! I am a fan of small bags- but couldnt resist this one!! Again its purple,
 but a gorgeous shape and holds loads!!! Great for the holiday.

(sorry i have no idea how to rotate this pic)

Anyway, happy days, Sharry xx


No comments: