Thursday 9 August 2012

Nails...again....

Well, i realised that around 12 months ago i posted about my sparkly manicure that i had for my holiday. It must be something about this time of year, but i am wanting to grow my nails again... aka stop biting them!

http://sharrysnews.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/all-prepared.html <the original post.

On a whim a week ago i bought a home gel nail system. I dont want to get my nails done at the salon again, because i dont want them to stick the tips on- i just want to protect my short nails so they will grow without me able to bite them.

So, I did my own home gel nail overlay... yes my nails are short, but this is the journey to long nails, hehe.

So here it is.. sparkly again (i think i must be a secret magpie)




Hopefully soon i can get rid of the unsightly cuticles :)


Happy Days
Sharry x

No comments: